1) This Balenciaga Sweatshirt is a must-have this season. Perfect styled with a skirt, shorts or jeans or on it's own as a dress - Team this over-sized sweater with a buttoned up white shirt for on-trend style.
2) Balenciaga again here with another on trend look- the wildchild print! This funky and bold take on the Zebra pattern is perfect for making a statement, to tone the look down or to add a pop of colour to your everyday outfit, team this skirt with simple black and white staples.
3) The white pump. Stand out from the crowd by pairing these hot heels en blanc with an all black outfit.
4) This seasons hot colour is blue. Try this flirty and feminine look with a sassy-schoolgirl blazer teamed with matching blue feather skirt.
5) This season the fashion scene is animal print mad, check out this super-sleek quilted yellow skirt paired with a chiffon snake-skin printed blouse.
7) Hedvig looks stunning in this oversized moto jacket. The plum and grey are perfect colours for autumn.
8) Giovanna Battaglia looks stunning in this giraffe print monochrome look - topped off with these beautiful white heels.
9) Joanna Hillman sports these bold colour-block pyjama pants, teamed with moto jacket and simple tee.
10) Add edge to a feminine style with a hint of leather. Try teaming a pencil skirt with a leather (or pleather) peplum for added rock-chic style. To brighten up a monochrome look, add a splash of colour like an on-trend blue bag and sunglasses.
11) Go all out this season with the monochrome blue suit. Try blue, on blue, on blue, on blue, and you'll make heads turn. This bold look is definitely for fierce and confident girls!
12) Natalie Joos looks feminine in this sheer dress. To create this stand out outfit, layer up - pair solid contrast colour garments with a sheerer than sheer piece over the top!
13) One for those cold days, try Shearling. Team warm sheepskin (or faux sheepskin) with skinny jeans, black biker-boots and leather accessories for the rock-and-roll look. Effortless.
14) Taylor Tomasi Hill captured wearing a feminine floral midi dress teamed with a cropped moto-leather jacket, perfect.
15) Here's Taylor again rocking a simple black high-neck jumper paired with a finely-feathered lavender skirt.
I am in love with all of these looks (thank you Harper's Bazaar for introducing them to me). These combinations are definitely inspiring and I feel like running to the closest mall to pick up some items to try and replicate them all (who needs to be original? Kidding). In particular I love the wild animal prints (I've always had a soft spot for leopard print), and also that stellar sheer pink dress worn by Natalie Joos, a look so close to perfection I can't help but to stare aimlessly at this photo for prolonged periods of time. These looks have (yet again) inspired me to (yet again) grown my hair long again, something I've been trying to do for a few years but hair modelling has always come along to steal away my almost-long-luscious-hair, replacing it with cropped bobs and bangs. I am in love with Taylor Tomasi Hill's locks - I'll go back to having red hair again when I go home to England (red is a difficult colour to keep looking good here in sunny Dubai), and hopefully by then my hair will be a few inches longer and easier to style. I love-love the white heel trend, now a staple wardrobe piece for women all over the world and therefore at the top of my shopping list right next to oversized jumper-dress and bold coloured everything.
What is your favourite Spring style? And what garment (or, if you are like me, garments) is at the top of your shopping list?
Stay tuned for more looks, reviews and quick tips! Thank you for reading!
All the photos were sourced from Harper's Bazaar (www.harpersbazaar.com) and I do not claim any ownership to these gorgeous snaps whatsoever. Click here for the full Harper's Bazaar article.