Monday, 5 March 2012

Peekaboo



The Sky Tower

Robbie (my little brother and photographer) posing like the mannequins 


Auckland Skyline



Robbie and I at Mission Bay





In the trees at Mission Bay


My wonderful Lemon & Lime Movenpick Ice Cream

Mum and Robbie with chocolate and caramel ice creams from Movenpick



At the Fountain at Mission Bay



Hey guys, this is what i got up to today. Had a day off school to go to Auckland for a meeting with an agency, then drove around a bit with my mum and brother. We went to Mission Bay, it was so nice! I miss swimming when i see the sea so beautiful and shiny. It was such a gorgeous day too so it made it extra wonderful. We went to the beach at Mission Bay, played in the trees and had a walk along the promenade, where we got movenpick ice cream yum. :) I got lemon and lime, it was so delicious and tasted fizzy. Then we went to the shopping mall in Albany, i've never been there before and was so excited to see a proper beauty store - its been so long! I was gutted though because i forgot my purse so i couldn't buy anything, but there is always next time... Here we went and got Chinese food (also not had in a long long time) it was delicious. On our way to and from Auckland between helping my mum learn her lines for her up and coming play we listened to the Ricky Gervais Audiobooks, i love them! They are my favourite thing to listen to at the moment you should check them out if you haven't already!