Saturday, 26 November 2011

Country road, take me home...

This is my second look for lookbook.nu, I really felt summery today being in the sunny south of the world, and helping my mum in the garden allowed me to gain the starts of what i can call a tan (im white as a sheet most of the year so anything is an improvement). Gone back to my blonde roots though, my experience of New Zealand hair dressers has not been great i have to say, going in asking for a full head of blonde hair, coming out with brown hair with a few blonde streaks, so it was a quick nip to the supermarket to get some hair dye to try sort it. Luckily, it worked, not as blonde as i'd like, but i'm getting there. Well this outfit i just threw together this morning after being excited to wear my new ROMWE top that i just recieved a couple of days ago. I kind of went down a relaxed summer theme for this outfit, with my knicker shorts coming from ASOS just ten pounds and the hat (£6) and sun glasses (£9.50) too. Top from ROMWE and the sleeveless cardigan, i picked this up from a charity shop a couple of days ago. My boots are KG sesame, Kurt Geiger, great for the winter months back home in the UK but i definately need to start wearing them again over here in Sunny NZ. Check out my look book please i hope you like my outfit!